Recipe Books


I got very excited yesterday when I saw that Lisa Faulkner's new cook book is half price on Amazon at the moment to pre-order!  I loved her on Masterchef and I always prefer people who aren't necessarily trained chefs but cook because they love it.  Like Nigella, who I also hear has a new book/series in the pipeline! VERY exciting!

So if, like me, you have an addiction to buying recipe books, why not try this one?  






I also treated myself to another recipe book.  The Book People do brilliant discount books and include new releases.  I ordered the hardback of Mrs Beeton's How to Cook - a modernised version of the Mrs Beeton classic. Released in October 2011 it is just £7.99 down from the rrp of £25.00.

Both Lorraine Pascale books are on there too for about £6.99.

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment