Funky kitchen stuff

As much as I love cooking, I may love kitchen gadgets/cookware even more.  I am a sucker for kitsch especially.  With this in mind, I thought I would share with you my latest acquisitions that my sister bought me for my birthday (she knows me so well!).

The items are from Fred.  The first is the Russian Doll measuring set.  It measures cups, half cups etc with the bottoms and the tops in use!


The second is letter cookie cutters which allow you to bake your own ransom note!  These are very cool and great to use with the kids too - spelling and baking at the same time! Ta-da!















Having totally fallen for these I foolishly googled what else Fred does and now have a wish list.  First on my Fred list are the Gingerdead Men and the Ninjabread Men - if only because I do like a good pun!  And biscuits.....I like biscuits too. Especially ginger ones.



3 comments:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Have a look at my site: 2004 mazda rx8 engine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

    my web site :: mio heart rate monitor

    ReplyDelete